Nov 21, 2007

About Cambodia

Why could I become to like Cambodia?
Because I felt to be attract many things of Cambodia.
Above all, Cambodian people are very kind.
I like character of Cambodian and I am compatible with a part of Cambodian.
Do you think so?

I went to Cambodia from 2006 August 3 to 2006 August 21.
I have a friend of Cambodia.
So I stayed his house in Kandal and his uncle’s house in Phnom Penh during 3 weeks.
It was excited travel for me.
Many Moto, many people and many under construction buildings.
I was surprised to look at Phnom Penh about vigor of the capital city.
All the time, the city has been changed by economic.
I directly felt Cambodian Economic growth power.
I dreamed of my future at Cambodian Economic growth.
So I became to like Cambodia.
How do you think about Phnom Penh?

When I did Cambodia trip, I went to city that is Phnom Penh, Kandal, Siem Reap, Kampong Cham, Kep, Kampot.
Of course, many remain are too interesting, but I was attract Siem Reap development.
I think that Kandal and Kampong Cham are countryside.
Kep and Kampot are located near sea.
I think they are good sites, because we could enjoy very good scenery.

I went to a lot of place, and I met kind people at all place.
I think Cambodian have a good character of mind.

By the way, which do you like a big city or countryside?
I like a big city like Phnom Penh than countryside.
Because there are many shopping center, a lot of foods, many goods, many fashionable clothes, cool music, ultramodern architecture and crowd.
I can enjoy every time and everywhere.

No comments: